Monday, August 25, 2008

ISAK

Hello everyone...I hope you had a great weekend!! Today I wanted to introduce you to a fantastic UK home wears label that has joined Three Little Trees for our winter collaboration range!!! Sandra Isaksson is the designer of Isak. She designs fantastic very original prints which come in many formats....coasters, canvases, plates, cups, serving trays and blankets. Kate and I approached Sandra a while ago because we fell in love with her unique style and colourful clean lined flair. She sells her products globally and is becoming a great success!! Like Kate and I, she too is a mum to 4 year old Theo with another little surprise due any day now. I personally cannot wait to launch our winter range knowing the popularity of her art work and of course knowing how stunning these bubs and children will look in our stylish range.

To have a look at the ISAK website CLICK HERE

No comments: