Monday, November 17, 2008

The Green Cathedral and Blueys Retreat, Forster



How was everyone's weekend? I had a fantastic relaxing weekend away, without my husband or my children!!! Very Rare. I stayed at an amazing little beach town resort called "Blueys Retreat" near Forster, NSW. There are around 43 large luxurious houses in the resort surrounding the pool and spa, tennis court and Restaurant, which is where the reception was held. The houses have all the luxuries that you may not even have at home. Its only a short walk to local shops and beautiful baches. I had a ball and will definitely return soon with my family. And for any greenies or nature lovers that are looking to get married with nature look into "The Green Cathedral" at Forster, its unbelievable!! Its basically an outdoor cathedral surrounded by a rainforest and lake. Have a look at the pictures.

No comments: