Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinnamon Hill




Today I am introducing you to Cinnamon Hill. My husbands cousin Stephanie creates the cutest little 'Poppy Dollies'! Maya received one for Christmas and she absolutely adores her. Maya named her Penelope (photos below) and she sits up on Maya's dressing table along with Maya's other treasured possessions! They are handmade, hand painted and stained with coffee and vanilla....so special! Best of all Stephanie only charges $50 for them!

You can visit Cinnamon Hill's facebook page HERE or the website HERE.




3 comments:

Mummahh said...

They are the cutest dolls ever....I'll def be buying one for my miss 6's cubes to display on..

Mummahh said...

They are Gorgeous!!..ill def be buying one to sit on my daughters cubes in her room!
Thanks for sharing :) x

sammy said...

love love love these dolls, brought one from the market stall at surfers, and have been waiting anxiously for the website to be up n running, gonna buy more :)