Friday, May 21, 2010

MOODI


Last night I went to a great Jewellery and clothing party. I am not really into parties that sell things, i really hate the pressure! I actually only went so that I could catch up with friends that I never see because of my busy schedule! I was however really surprised! The label of clothing was called Moodi and they design all black garments for women that are very slimming! See below:

moodi reflects the fashion needs of today’s modern woman who desires clothing that is not only comfortable but stylish.

moodi designs are created using Modal, a natural fabric renowned for softness, comfort and a silky texture. This unique fabric is produced from beech trees whose strength gives not only a lasting resilience to frequent washing and wear but will also retain its vibrant colour and crease-free lustre.

moodi garments are designed to be as flexible as you are and can be worn as work, leisure or lounge wear. Match them with sandals for casual cafe lunches or add heels to transform your moodi garment into stylish evening wear.

Visit their website at: www.moodi.com.au



No comments: