Thursday, April 15, 2010

The kombi that i can't drive


I LOVE kombi's - always have and always will. I have wanted one since i was a teenager. I own the kombi of my dreams and the most frustrating thing about it is that i have never learnt to drive a manual! The kombi is manual so i just can't drive it.....whenever i do i get sweaty palms, bunny hop for km's, get lots of frustrated drivers beeping at me from behind and then i give up.....most importantly though my husband,children and I get hours of laughs throughout my "lesson".

So here is a photo of my husband driving it back from the kombi doctors...taken by me sulking in our 'normal' car behind...

sulk (slk)
intr.v. sulked, sulk·ing, sulks
To be sullenly aloof or withdrawn, as in silent resentment or protest.

Have a good weekend!...Kate...xx




1 comment:

Little Pinwheel said...

absolute classic, the car and the fact you are not driving her! LOVE kombis!