Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little Pinwheel


Hi Guys......
I am in a blogging mood tonight! So here is my second blog for the day!

Little Pinwheel is one of our most favorite online children's stores. They have the most adorable pieces of clothing for boys and girls; including Three Little Trees! he he.
Hayley form "Little Pinwheel" sent us the most beautiful email yesterday that I just had to share with you all! Thanks Hayley, we think you are FANTASTIC too!!
"hello lovely!

I have to say to you and to Jac, your label rocks. Seriously it sells out for me every season and hardly any goes on sale. I can already see it is doing much the same this year. All poppy tights sold, all hazel top sold and the others are not far behind! Thanks lovely ladies for such a great brand that has such a big following.

MWAH!

xx "

Go and check out Little Pinwheel for the best kids fashion around!


No comments: