Sunday, April 25, 2010

my wedding anniversary!

Justin and I Now after seven years
( a bit older, a few more wrinkles and less hair.. he he)
My Dad and I on our wedding day
Justin and I on signing our marriage papers

Hi everyone,
I hope you are having a lovely ANZAC weekend! LEST WE FORGET! We have been so lucky to have gorgeous weather up here on the Gold Coast!

Today is actually my 7th wedding anniversary.... how time flies when your having fun! We have had a wonderful seven years together and have learnt so much about each other through hard times but mostly good times. I know that we will have many mores decades of a happy life together watching our kids grow.

We are not doing much today, but its nice just spending time together at home with our two gorgeous children. I have been looking through some wedding photos this morning reminiscing about the past. xx

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JUSTIN!! XXX



No comments: