Thursday, April 15, 2010

MOVIE WORLD WITH 3 KIDS UNDER 6!


MOVIE WORLD WITH 3 KIDS UNDER 6!!



OMG I am tired!! Today I had a HUGE day at movie world with 3 very excited kids! We got there at about 10.30am, lined up for about 40 minutes just to get in! We headed straight to the kids world, which I must say was great for the my kids who are 4 and 5, they could go on just about every ride.
They even have a roller coaster for the little ones, which i think i would still get scared on!!!!! Lily and xaviah lined up while I stayed with Kai; they got to the front of the line and poor Xaviah was about half a cm to short to go on by himself! Luckily the nice lady behind offered to go on with him, but then that left Lily by herself. The ride took off and all I could hear was Lily screaming at the top of her lungs the whole way around. Xaviahs face was pale white at the end of the ride and lil looked in shock!.


before..... A LITTLE NERVOUS!

after!!

We went on quite a few rides and the kids got to see all of their favorite characters, I have attached some photos for you below we had a great day:


No comments: